Now, more than ever before, we need people like you to help provide and care and support for the vulnerable people of Medway.
Being a Care Giver
Care is one of the most empowering things you can do for another person.
At Azure Care, we put care at the heart of our business, and we’re looking for Care Givers who share our passion for care and supporting their local community.
Being a Care Giver may involve a wide range of tasks; from making a cup of tea, to taking the time to sit and listen, or helping with the weekly shop.
By providing care in a person’s own home, we can help others feel safe as they’re surrounded by their memories and the things they love.
Here’s an example of some activities you may be involved in:
- Supporting and assisting with all personal care requirements
- Providing companionship
- Preparing meals and feeding patients
- Helping with weekly shopping
- Responding to emergency situations, if needed
- Prompting and administering medication
- Accompanying and transporting patients to appointments and/or social events
- Facilitating community and recreational outings, including transport
- Providing support with hobbies, studies, and social activities
- Observing and reporting any changes in the health or status of the patient
- Maintaining patient’s health equipment
- Keeping accurate records of visits for others to review
Whether you are new to care, have some experience working in care, or may have cared for a family member or friend previously – we’re looking for people who are enthusiastic, and passionate about making a difference.
Safety is our utmost priority – we give you all the training you need to feel confident and safely provide care.
What we offer
- Leading rates of pay
- Flexible hours
- Mileage allowance
- Free comprehensive training
- Paid holidays
- Company pension
- Free uniforms
- Mobile phone
- Excellent career progression & ongoing development support
You must have the same passion and dedication for care as us, excellent communication skills, along with the right to work in the UK and ideally a valid driving license and access to a car.
Are you ready to join us?